How to operate on our railway
For more details see the Network Statement on Nation-wide and Regional Rail Networks issued by Správa železnic.
Basic terms and conditions for access to the railway infrastructure:
The applicant must:
- be registered in the Commercial Registry
- hold a valid Rail Transport Operation Licence (RTOL)
- hold a valid Rail Carrier Certificate
- hold third party liability insurance for damage incurred by rail transport operation
- conclude a contract on rail transport operation with the infrastructure manager (Správa železnic)
- have infrastructure capacity allocated
For more details see Act No. 266/1994 Coll. on Rail Systems, as amended, and the Network Statement on Nation-wide and Regional Rail Networks issued by Správa železnic.